Grupo Roble forms part of the real estate industry by building and developing large projects of multiple uses that include shopping malls, corporate centers, hotels, entertainment areas and housing projects.
Ever since Grupo Roble started operating in Costa Rica in 1990, its aim has been to contribute to the country’s development through unique projects within its market. With this philosophy in mind, developed its first mixed-use complex in Central America, which consists of:
- Multiplaza Escazú Commercial Center
- Intercontinental Hotel & Club Tower
- Plaza Roble Corporate Center
- Escazú Corporate Center
- Roble Corporate Center
Grupo Roble is the biggest real estate developer in Central America with:
- 1,000,000 m2 squar in 20 shopping centers
- 100,000 m2 of office space in corporate centers
- 60,000 houses sold
- Presence and experience in different marketplaces: Central America, Colombia, Dominican Republic and Miami.